Sunday 6 March 2016

SOCIOLOGY AND LITERATURE




Hi, I am a sociologist by profession but creative writing is my passion. This blog is an effort to present my writings in front of the people across the world. The idea is not just to entertain but also to raise several issues that often do not attract adequate attention. For this blog, I have planned to publish long stories, or the novels, part by part. After the publication of the last chapter, I would go through the suggestions of the readers and I would try to accommodate them as much as possible. Thereafter, the entire novel would be uploaded once again as a pdf file or in the form of an ebook. So, your opinion is very important. Your comments will help to enrich the fiction as well as initiate valuable discussion on various important questions that we face.

No comments:

Post a Comment